Our iDiscover Summer Camp is an annual summer camp filled with tons of fun educational, team-bonding, and creative activities! iDiscover 2018 will take place on Monday, June 18th through Friday, June 22nd, 2018 at the First Congregational Church of Riverside.
Please review the Camp Counselor and Volunteer requirements below.
- Camp Counselors MUST be available for all five days of the summer camp from 7AM to 4PM each day
- Lead a small group of four to five campers throughout the week
- Facilitating youth participation in camp activities
- Responsible for their group’s overall safety and accountability
- Applications to become a Camp Counselor are currently open.
- Camp Counselor Application!
- Responsible for performing any background duties
- Prepare for lesson plans and outdoor activities
- Prepare food and cleaning up afterwards
- Play a vital role in supporting the flow of camp!
- Must be available for at least three of the five days of camp – scheduling is flexible
- Applications to become a Camp Volunteer are currently open.
- Camp Volunteer Application!
Please note that both the Camp Counselor and Camp Volunteer Positions are unpaid.